CC.jpg

[Oct 26, 2012] Trunk or Treat @ Hauntfest on Main (El Cajon, CA)

Discussion in 'WS San Diego Events' started by 2K7GTCS, Oct 10, 2012.

Trunk or Treat @ Hauntfest on Main
Start Date: Oct 26, 2012 05:00 PM
End Date: Oct 26, 2012 08:00 PM
Time zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT

111 South Orange Avenue
El Cajon, CA

Posted By: 2K7GTCS

Confirmed Attendees: 8
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. 2K7GTCS

2K7GTCS Cruise Director Staff Member

Bring your Wicked Rides down to Trunk or Treat on Friday Oct 26th!
    We have once again secured the prominent South Orange Ave Car Club Corral for this full street closure Halloween event!

[​IMG]

This is great opportunity to represent the club, decorate your car, dress up as an alter ego, or just pass out candy to the kids. This year's event is expanding to include many new activities, including live music, an art walk, plus a Beer & Wine garden.

Try to arrive around 4:30 p.m., as the show officially begins at 5:00. Also, because of the street closure, it is easiest to come in from West Douglas Ave. instead of using Main Street.
    wickedstangs likes this.
  2. wsbanner.jpg
  3. Mustangcwo

Mustangcwo Crew Chief Staff Member

This is an awesome event and it's wonderful to see all the youngsters dressed up in their costumes...that includes JP. I look forward to wishing all the participants a Happy Halloween.

COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE KIDS WITH SOME CANDY...GET OFF THAT WALLET!!!!
    wickedstangs likes this.
  4. Wish I could make this one, really fun event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. WARRIOR F150

WARRIOR F150 EARTH

already bought some new decoration for the truck. Still need to buy more.
    wickedstangs likes this.
  6. SCR3AM1NGY3LLOW

SCR3AM1NGY3LLOW San Diego, CA

In 2010, I was Jason Voorhees, 2011 an evil clown, this year...? I get off work at 4:30, so I should be there by 5pm.
  7. MUSTANGO2GT

MUSTANGO2GT If u aint 1st, your last

never been to this event before but going to make this one and have some fun with the guys and pass out candy.
  8. Mustangcwo

OK!!! lets get it together for the kids. Bring some candy, coffee and scary costumes!!! TRUNK OR TREAT!!!
  9. MUSTANGO2GT

MUSTANGO2GT If u aint 1st, your last

well, I dnot know about the scary costume but I will bring me, myself and I. plus candy :p
  10. SCR3AM1NGY3LLOW

SCR3AM1NGY3LLOW San Diego, CA

Plan to bring A LOT of candy. Last year, I bought a jumbo bag of candy from Costco and it was gone within an hour. You're looking at several hundred children/teenagers in costume trunkin' and treatin'.
  11. Diabla

Diabla Diabla

Sounds like a really fun event, I might be able to make this one bring some candy and Spiderman with me. :)
  12. Mustangcwo

Spiderman...I welcome another superhero to join me!!! :wel:
    Diabla likes this.
  13. Red

Red

Can't make this guys. Going down to see my Dad in Yuma on that weekend. Have fun.
  14. WARRIOR F150

WARRIOR F150 EARTH

bought candy and more decorations to dress up THE WARRIOR for this event. this is gonna be fun.
  15. Diabla

Diabla Diabla

16. JWARNY

JWARNY Well-Known Member

I'll be there some time from 4:30 to 5:30. I'm working.
  17. got2begucci

got2begucci VA Chapter President

Would like to make it but i will be getting of work too late. Planning for other meets.
  18. WARRIOR F150

WARRIOR F150 EARTH

i finally bought all the stuff needed to complete the theme for the dress up for the truck. totally can't wait to implement them for all to see.