• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2011 Advertising Special

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wicked Stangs Advertising Rates and Ad Submission Guidelines

Note: We fully expect all advertisers to sell only top quality products and/or services, to provide timely delivery/service, and to maintain reputable "Golden Rule" business practices.

All advertising contracts are subject to termination at Wicked Stangs's discretion at any time for any reason, with of course a full refund for any unused advertising days pro-rated.​
For any clarification, e-mail us.​
Banner Ads as of January 1, 2011:

Advertising pre-payment limits: Minimum of six months, and a maximum of 24 months. Rates are subject to change at the end of each contract.​
After sending payment, within 10 working days, advertisers must provide "paste ready" electronic graphics images in JPEG or GIF format via e-mail here.​
wsads.jpg
1. Button Ad 120 pixels wide x 90 pixels tall, random order location $15 per month
special.gif
2. Square Banner 125 pixels wide x 125 pixels tall, random order location $25 per month
special.gif
3. Full Banner 468 pixels wide x 60 pixels tall, random order location $40 per month and includes forum block posting
special.gif
Forum block posting​
Forum block posting is for vendors who do not have a banner and who wish to post items for sale on Wicked Stangs Mustang Forum.​
Premium Leaderboard Banners

4. 728 pixels wide x 90 pixels tall, placed on footer or Full Banner Location $50 per month​
(Note: There is only ONE Title Sponsor)
Note: If under Contract, and if this ad position becomes available again, it will be re-priced by competitive bidding.
When sending payments, be sure to specify the size of banner graphic that you intend to e-mail me, and the advertising contract duration.​
All advertising payments are due and payable within 10 days after the ad starts running. Renewals are due on or before contract expiration.
How to Pay for Your Ad

Formal invoices are available via e-mail.

Pre-payment for a banner ad placement is quick and easy with PayPal.

If you prefer PayPal, our address is: sales@wickedstangsperformanceshop.com
You can also send pre-payment in U.S. Dollar-denominated instruments via:​
  • U.S. Postal Service Money Order
  • Bank Money Order
  • Company Check
  • Personal Check
Make checks or USPS money orders payable to Wicked Stangs.Mail your payment to:
Emilio Valdez
2332 Porch Swing Street
Chula Vista, CA 91915
For clarification on any of the foregoing, e-mail us.​

boostedmach

Hey, I'd like to get on the forums as a vendor, let me know what I gotta do.

for right now, I just need my cheapest option to get my foot in the door and be able to post tunes and stuff.

Chris

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Chris,

Emilio is on a vacation cruise right now. He should be back next week and he should get with you then. Thanks.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, I'd like to get on the forums as a vendor, let me know what I gotta do.

for right now, I just need my cheapest option to get my foot in the door and be able to post tunes and stuff.

Chris
Just Call me lets work something out...