• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2013 WS King of the Track top 15

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
We are starting off the new year with a new list. If you want your time posted here on the forum, post up a time slip and I will update throughout the year. Good Luck to everyone and keep the rubber side down.

This list is created for the Nationwide Club. If you want a list for your local chapter as well, you can build one there.

1. MustangCWO (7.383) (Barona Drags)
2. Thunderstang (7.567) (Holiday Raceway)
3. IgottaV8 (8.196) (Barona Drags)
4. tkeinia (8.319)
5. 1WKDRSH (8.344)
6. 2K7GTCS (8.446)(Barona Drags)
7. Blown 347 (Coyote)(8.497)(Barona Drags)
8. 93slvrfox (8.522) (Barona Drags)
9. Frye011 (8.665) (Qualcomm)
10. Mustang02GT (8.675) (Barona Drags)
11. Red (8.877) (Barona Drags)
12. Blown 347 (White GT) (9.172) (Irwindale)

Last edited:

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Centerforce dual friction if your going to street drive it at all IMO. What lug pattern and size of tire/ rim are you wanting? I will keep an eye out for you

93slvrfox

I am going to go with a centerforce dfx. the dual frictions won't like the slicks from what I hear. I found a set of slicks of cl pn welds for a great price. problem is I don't need the fronts and he won't seperate. So I am hoping he will and I can just get the rears.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
if you run a dfx you are going to HATE street driving. the pucked clutches are great for racing but your drivability will go to zero. what kind of welds? i need some skinnies to match mine lol. link?

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
uqajy2e2.jpg

Put this in the other thread but it looks like for now the stocker is on this list haha.

10.091 @70.6mph

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
if you run a dfx you are going to HATE street driving. the pucked clutches are great for racing but your drivability will go to zero. what kind of welds? i need some skinnies to match mine lol. link?
I have a puck clutch designed and built by Southland Clutch, drives like a dream.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Went to the track today and ran this: 8.196 @ 91.5mph. Said I had to slow down because I had a passenger.image.jpg

Reactions: Red

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
dydemamu.jpg

New PB for the white LX DD. got the 3.55 gears, CAI and underdrive pulleys installed. Picked up 6 tenths for 180 bucks lol