• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

3/2/13 Big Bear Cruise Part 2

Will you be attending

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Alright everybody save the date. 3/2/13 we will be putting together another Big Bear Canyon run.
The exact route will be calculated and posted when I have fully planned the details out however this is the most important part. The meet up spot will be my house at 9am on Saturday 3/2/13. This will allow everyone the ability to hang out while we wiat for everyone and do so in a convenient location that allows for bathroom usage and entertainment haha before heading out. This cruise will take us up the back side of the mountain and then down the front side so we will have a total of approximately 75 minutes of canyon driving.

One last thing. This will probably be my farewell event to all my friends.

Meet up: 9am Head out: 9:30am
14358 Shiloh Lane
Victorville, CA. 92394

any questions please contact me
813 951 3376

And check out the video from part 1

rkarrow

Screamin' Demon Terminator
Only 3 cars went on the first cruise - that's disappointing?

Is this considered too long of a drive for most of the SD area guys (too many other obligations outside WS)??? Starting in Victorville at 9 AM is certainly not like starting in Mission Valley.

I don't have a life, so Andrea and I will try to go, unless I find something better to do ;).

Bob

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm suppose to be going down to Mexico for the Baja 250 in March. Its one of the first couple of weekends. Not sure which one yet. If its not the first one, I will come out for it.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
This event is still going on. Hoping for a good showing. For those that enjoy winding roads this is the event for you

rkarrow

Screamin' Demon Terminator
My car is laid up in the garage waiting for new EFX WeaponX ignition coils. I had a coil failure recently and the engine was missing badly, so my Mustang went to the garage hospital to recuperate.

Surgery could by any time after the coils arrive, but the surgeon hasn't found time to fit it into his schedule. I'm sure the patient will pull through just fine, but my wife is pacing the floor worried about whether the surgeon is a quack or something (such confidence).

My yes has gotta change to a "maybe".

Bob

Only 3 cars went on the first cruise - that's disappointing?

Is this considered too long of a drive for most of the SD area guys (too many other obligations outside WS)??? Starting in Victorville at 9 AM is certainly not like starting in Mission Valley.

I don't have a life, so Andrea and I will try to go, unless I find something better to do ;).

Bob

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
It will be great.. I am looking forward to it and guys remember your go pros.... also emilio please hook David up with window banners please......

2K7GTCS

This was too much fun. Thanks Dennis for putting this together. I'm so glad I was able to join the I.E. chapter for this great day of cruising and hanging out in Big Bear.

I started a picture thread here

Vandy

Man i miss that area. I grew up in banning CA. My parents still have a place in big bear. Love that drive. My wife......not so much