• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

3rd Annual Make A Wish Car Show at Griot's Garage in Tacoma, WA

Stangette5.0

Sounds great guys. Here is the updated categories.

Best Ford –
Best 1964-1979 Mustang –
Best Fox Body Mustang –
Best SN95 Mustang –
Best New Edge Mustang –
Best 2005-Present Mustang –
Best Roush -
Best Saleen -
Best SVT Cobra/Lightning –
Best Shelby –
Best GM –
Best Mopar –
Best Euro –
Best Tuner –
Best Domestic Pre 60’s –
Best Euro Pre 60’s –
Best Truck –
Best SUV –
Best Motorcycle –
Most Likely to Get a Ticket In – Jay Hill Allstate Agency
Slowest 0-60 –
Most Unique –
Best Grocery Getter –
Best Kids Taxi -
Best Daily Driver -
Best 1st Car for Teen –
Best Trailer Queen –
Best Sleeper/Undercover –
Most Likely to Lose Control –
Best Make Out Car –
Best Under Construction –
Most Likely to be Seen in a Movie –
Best In Car Entertainment –
Best Paint –
Best Force Induction Car -
Best N/A Car (Nitrous Included) -

Stangette5.0

You would enter as the S197. The nos class is a seondary that you would be voted on. This is so that you have more then one chance at a trophy. Hope that makes sense.

Also, how would I upload a copy of the reg form as a word doc on here so people can preregister?

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
You would enter as the S197. The nos class is a seondary that you would be voted on. This is so that you have more then one chance at a trophy. Hope that makes sense.

Also, how would I upload a copy of the reg form as a word doc on here so people can preregister?

Ok so I could actually be VOTED in more than one catagory I see....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
You could be voted in more then one but I remember reading you could only win one trophy. Phil put your name in the hat for all of the categories!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I plan on building a trophy soon. Not for this but someday when we have king of track ect.. I got a good idea that I been thinking about for awhile now.
If San Diego likes it I am going to send one to Emilio too for King of the track. If I bring one home I bring one home... if not o-well. Im not that hip on car shows anyway.
I would rather get trophys racing. If I dont get a trophy its because I messed up or they guy had a faster car. I think car shows are kinda biased. I am def going out to this though
beacuse of the cause and get my chapter out on the road cruising

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I just realized this is on a Sunday I might NOT go. I do not like the fact of going out there and having to hurry back home since I have to work the next day.

Stangette5.0

The awards will be presented around 3pm so its not gonna be a super late show, but if you can't make it then thats fine. I think it will be a fun show and I can't wait to see all that come out. I'm working on getting all the awards sponsored and finding some awesome raffle prizes. I got some really good ones last year. Also, let me know as soon as you guys know about which trophies you want to sponsor so I can reserve them. Are you guys going to the Discount Tire show in June at the Discount Tire in Renton?

Stangette5.0

Best Roush; Best GM; Best Mopar; Best Euro; Best Tuner; Best Domestic Pre 60's; Best Euro Pre 60's; Best SUV; Best Motorcycle; Slowest 0-60; Most Unique; Best Grocery Getter; Best Kids Taxi; Best Daily Driver; Best 1st Car for Teen; Best Trailer Queen; Most Likely to Lose Control; Most Likely to be Seen in a Movie; Best In Car Entertainment; Best Paint; Best N/A (Nitrous Included).

Also, if you guys can just email me back your prereg forms, I will put you on the list. Save the money till the day of the show.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
K im going to ask the guys here which one they wanna sponsor.