• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

91 Ford Mustang Cold Start issue?

Drw1992

Evening everyone, I have been a member for some time but am just starting to post. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue? When i start my car at the beginning of each day it will cut off if i don,t let it warm up or even when i do sometimes it just cuts off right away and when i try again its fine. My friend says its could be my fuel filter possibly, if you guys think so where is that located by any chance? This is my first mustang and i'm learning as i got, trying to do more things on my own and save money. Hope what i'm describing helps so y'all can help me. Thanks

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Evening everyone, I have been a member for some time but am just starting to post. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue? When i start my car at the beginning of each day it will cut off if i don,t let it warm up or even when i do sometimes it just cuts off right away and when i try again its fine. My friend says its could be my fuel filter possibly, if you guys think so where is that located by any chance? This is my first mustang and i'm learning as i got, trying to do more things on my own and save money. Hope what i'm describing helps so y'all can help me. Thanks
Do you have any fault codes?

Drw1992

No i went to orileys and auto zone and they dont have the OEM1 to test.i guess i need to buy one