• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Account Upgrades

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All there is an account upgrade you can click to upgrade your account for more added features.
Remember all proceeds goes to making your forums a great place.. Server and Software costs.

Account Uprades.jpg

upgrades2.jpg

donator.png
Help support your forums.

Lots of features for Donators
  • Increase Forum Viewing Permissions
  • Forum Searching Permissions
  • Post / Thread Permissions
  • Attachment Permissions
  • Poll Permissions
  • Conversation Permissions
  • Calendar Permissions
  • General Permissions
  • Change your own titles
And lots more....

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All there is an account upgrade you can click to upgrade your account for more added features.
Remember all proceeds goes to making your forums a great place.. Server and Software costs.

Account Uprades.jpg

upgrades2.jpg

premiummember.png
Help support your forums.

Lots of features for Premium Member
  • Increase Forum Viewing Permissions and deletes
  • Forum Searching Permissions
  • Post / Thread Permissions
  • Maximum Attachment Permissions
  • Poll Permissions
  • Conversation Permissions
  • Calendar Permissions
  • General Permissions
  • Change your own titles
  • Blogs
  • Ability to change username
  • WS Wiki
  • WS Media
  • Posting Events
And lots more....

Chaz Spaulding

Chazstang
Yeah, I couldn't get permission to post pictures on an album.....I will seriously consider the Premium Member upgrade. Is it a one time thing or a yearly cost? I am kind of confused about what the ordinary membership gives one. Apparently you need a lot of permission to do a lot of things. This is not a criticism mind you, but I would like to know what the Premium Membership will do (sure, I can read the list of things above, but mostly it seems you are giving me more leeway to move about)......Should I talk to you on the phone Emilio?

Chaz

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Its a one time deal. Not annual. What the premium membership is to allow more access. And its one way of helping pay the annual fee to keep this forum up. This club is run by members donation. We don't charge membership and we want to keep it that way. So, premium membership is one way of giving a little extra to our donators.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I couldn't get permission to post pictures on an album.....I will seriously consider the Premium Member upgrade. Is it a one time thing or a yearly cost? I am kind of confused about what the ordinary membership gives one. Apparently you need a lot of permission to do a lot of things. This is not a criticism mind you, but I would like to know what the Premium Membership will do (sure, I can read the list of things above, but mostly it seems you are giving me more leeway to move about)......Should I talk to you on the phone Emilio?

Chaz
chaz you should already have permission to post on the album.. If you still having issues just call me..

Chaz Spaulding

Chazstang
Thanks. He is an ugly little bugger isn't he? He looks like he's smiling. Perhaps someone told him that the new Camaro is cooler than the Mustang....Not to be confrontational, he keeps his reaction muted.