• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Announcements: We upgraded our software

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All,
I have upgraded our software XenForo to 1.1.3 it is the third maintenance release in the 1.1 series. It contains numerous bug fixes and stability improvements. It includes the SWFUpload security fix as well. We recommend all customers upgrade to 1.1.3 to benefit from the increased stability and security.

1.1.3 also introduces a new "Cookie Usage" page and option to display a notice about cookies on a user's first visit (only when they have no cookies). This is in response to recent EU regulation changes.

The cookie notice option is disabled by default. It can be enabled via Options > Basic Board Information > Show Cookie Notice on First Visit.

Some of the bug fixes in 1.1.3 include:
  • Flood check multiplier did not work on discouraged users
  • AddThis publisher ID not sent through correctly
  • Plain BB codes didn't always work correctly when nested
  • PHP 5.4 incompatibilities
  • Missing forum info when merging posts
  • Dots are not removed from integer params in URLs in all situations where necessary
  • In-page navigation with quote attribution links does not change browser history correctly
And much more...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
and the new colors suck

what are you guys talking about.. Always starting something... You guys have more than a million colors to choose from..

Look around the new site.... On the right side of the screen there a box like below that will allow you to change your site any color you want...
infincolor.JPG

Everyone's is different.infincolor2.JPG

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
what are you guys talking about.. Always starting something... You guys have more than a million colors to choose from..

Look around the new site.... On the right side of the screen there a box like below that will allow you to change your site any color you want...
View attachment 3916

Everyone's is different.View attachment 3917

I looked all over the place. I don't see that "Infinity Color" box you described above.

2K7GTCS

I looked all over the place. I don't see that "Infinity Color" box you described above.
I believe I've found it. It looks like the Infinity Color picker is only visible from the main Forums page.

View attachment 3916

Everyone's is different.View attachment 3917

Too much labor why can't the colors just default back to the dark colors we have come to love. Everytime this thing upgrades they f with the colors and give you this strain your eyeballs out crazy a** colors!!

Too many categories to select colors for. I may be off work, but I still don't have time to fiddle with that. I agree with Danny. The WS logo is too small. Maybe you can center it and add a larger font.

GhostRider

It is a little odd looking... lol. I changed the color scheme but it looked bad, so I went back to the default look.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
OMG that color bar thing sucks ROYAL BUTT!!! I dont have time for this crap. Someone call me when it's fixed.

I guess he wanted all the Orange text because he misses his WMD friends!!!

2K7GTCS

The color picker is not intuitive, but it does work pretty well. The only problem I'm having now is when I change the color settings on the Forum page, none of the other pages on the website are showing my color choices?
They all just show the default values. Is there something else I should do to make this a global change for my profile? :confused:

Ferocious

Chula Vista
Same here. The color changer seems to only work for the home page and not for the rest of the threads/posts.

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
I was on from my gov work outer and loading it was slow as old balls.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk