• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 21, 2013] Fabulous Fords Forever! (Buena Park, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Emilio,

Have heard nothing from fff after I registered for event. All the stuff we paid for when we registered comes in the mail? I paid $139 for the show and park tickets. A little worried its 2 weeks before event. Thanks.

I just got mine last week.. Give them a call you should be getting them soon..

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I'll be driving down to LA with a group from the CV on Fri 19th. if anyone is heading there on Fri or lives in the Knotts area, hit me up on here or send me a PM maybe we can meet up Fri evening or Sat before the show.

SilverSurfer619

My dad and me wont be making the cruise. We are going up there saturday to take my daughter to the park. See you guys up there. Hope everyone has fun on the cruise. :bounce:

luckychance

im ready to go!!! i want to thank silversurfer619 for hooking me up last minute to prepare my ride. as always he did an amazing job, honestly guys, if you need detailing down the road, give him a call.
20130419_154920_zps971a75a5.jpg
silver will take it to the next level, far better than any detailers ive been to.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Hey guys, I will not be meeting you all at Starbucks. I am actually leaving a little bit earlier, due to the fact the show is sold out this year and getting in may take longer than in the past.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Who will be meeting at Starbucks tomorrow? Please note the Starbucks we are meeting at is the one in Hazard Center. We will be leaving promptly at 7am. If you are not there, we are leaving without you and you can catch up to us along the way or see you at Knott's.