• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

BEST SPEED SHOP IN FL WITH DYNO???

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
ANYONE WANT TO "PONY UP" WITH INFO ON THE BEST SPEED SHOP IN FL? I KNOW YA'LL FROM THE P'COLA AREA AND ARE REGIONALLY BIASED SO I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET CAUSE I WILL BE STOPPING IN FOR A RETUNE WHEN I HIT FL ON MY VISION QUEST TOUR OF THE I-10 FROM SOCALI TO FL.

FEEL FREE TO SHOUT OUT ANY NAMES OF GREAT SHOPS OFF THE I-10 OR EVEN I-20, I LOVE THIS DRIVE ANDHAVE DRIVEN FROM SOCALI TO P'COLA AND BACK SO MANY TIMES IT JUST BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE THINKING BOUT IT :)

DEF

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Danny,

TKS for the info, I'll check into it as my drive date nears. You're a wealth of knowledge and tks again for sharing some of it.

My cobra has been chillin in storage since Feb'05 and only has a lil over 11k in milage. I plan on getting a basic retune in the SoCal area using my Diablo hand held that was state of the arts back in 2004-05 or I may have to buy a newer model tuner b4 I drive East.
My numbers are/were good using 14lbs of boost on the ported blower. I plan on doing an entire engine rebuild once I get back to Miami to try and make the engine capable of handeling 750 SAE RWHP after I add a new Kenny Bell blower!!!

I may even do the dreaded "Bottle Bitch" and set up a small NOS system for added kick...lol

DEF :cool:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Anytime. That's what we are all about. The build you want sounds like it will be a fun one. Being in Florida, the sky the limit for you without the damn emission nazi like they have here in California. :(

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
yep, FL does have many advantages over Cali...

1. like no state income tax
2. no serious smog issues on vehicles
3. decient weather all year long

BUT.....given the choice, I'd rather go back to SoCali anyday!!!! WEST, WEST is still the BEST!!

DEF

fangs99

In south FL there are some big shops
Power by the hour and BBR are 2 and Lomatta is in Orlando
In jax there's hurricane performance. In Tampa there's Kedsey's performance.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'VE CHECKED THE YELLO PAGES AND NO LUCK FINDING A SPEED SHOP IN MIAMI DADE/BROWARD COUNTIES!!!

DEF

fangs99

AL's shop 330 racing is in central FL....... power by the hour is in west palm beach...... and BBR is about 1 hour drive of miami in boca raton

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
ANYONE WANT TO "PONY UP" WITH INFO ON THE BEST SPEED SHOP IN FL? I KNOW YA'LL FROM THE P'COLA AREA AND ARE REGIONALLY BIASED SO I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET CAUSE I WILL BE STOPPING IN FOR A RETUNE WHEN I HIT FL ON MY VISION QUEST TOUR OF THE I-10 FROM SOCALI TO FL.

FEEL FREE TO SHOUT OUT ANY NAMES OF GREAT SHOPS OFF THE I-10 OR EVEN I-20, I LOVE THIS DRIVE ANDHAVE DRIVEN FROM SOCALI TO P'COLA AND BACK SO MANY TIMES IT JUST BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE THINKING BOUT IT :)

DEF

Florida.JPG
Tune2.JPG

fangs99

You can also go to Lamatta Performance in Orlando....
And Lamatta, BBR, and Power By The Hour are 3 of the top shops in the country.

JoseZGR

Шашлындос Шашлындос
Roy,

Some of the things you mentioned in your last post are familiar to me, but I cant remember where to go to refresh my memory. Too many sources. Can you help me out there?

Thanks and take care,

Joe

Nelson#gentrt

Hey guys, looking for a buddy/buddies this Thursday. Weather is looking great. I have 16 ft 30 hp, nothing special but good enough to get out there . I leave out of loggerhead marina in cutler bay. I only spend about 20 a trip. Hit me up asap. FII course with Andrew at nautilus as well.

786 454 7583
Nate

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator

DEF
Still have those license plates :)