• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Decal Request Custom Decal

GhostRider

What's up Emilio! We need two custom windshield decals made.

1.) First one is going to be just like the green one 4th from the top, that says "Wicked Stangs Mustang Club"
Color is: White
The bottom text will just say: Mustang Club

2.) Second one will be the like the orange one 6th from the top that says "Wicked Stangs Racing Team"
Color is: White
The bottom text will just say: Racing Team

Thank you sir! Payment is on the way!

wswb1-12.jpg

gh-jpg.1641

GhostRider

In Hawaii right now be home next Wednesday

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Hey E, I forgot to get back to you on this request after you got back from Hawaii... The order is still the same, let me know when you get this so I can send the payment via PayPal.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Damn Emilio I was hoping u would be there lol. I wanted to try and get the windshield banner for my wrecked car :p

SickSix

Is there any way I can have one of these decals made for my 1/4 window? I like the one that says Mustang Club in the lower text and in white.

sixxstringgod

High Desert President
Hey guys, Would anyone be able to send me some dimensions of these decals? I got the 42" wide but what about the old style decal and new style and the new style with big W and S. I would like to make some where we are.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey guys, Would anyone be able to send me some dimensions of these decals? I got the 42" wide but what about the old style decal and new style and the new style with big W and S. I would like to make some where we are.

Emilio should be able to give you the dimensions. @wickestangs.