• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Dec 23, 2014] Fantasy Lights Mini Cruise - Washington State (Fantasy Lights in Spanaway)

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
ey WS! We will be doing a mini cruise to check out Fantasy Lights in Spanaway and then grabbing some food afterward.

It is a week night because with our group size, in order to stay together we have to go on a slower night. December 23rd, Tuesday, we are meeting at the McDonald's at the end of HWY 512 & I-5. Leaving there by 7pm. Cruising lights from 7:30-8:30ish.

Cost is $14 per car, up to 18 people in car, and I have $3 off coupons for everyone, will hand out at McDonald's Pre meet. So $11 per car. I have maps also.

If you want to see who is going, check out our Facebook Page. www.facebook.com/seatacwickedstangs

Happy Holiday! this is out last event for 2015!

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Chloe hopefully you can make some of our other events in 2015! If not, know we will definitely see you at Mustang Round up in Bellevue =)

CloDevious

Got Nothing Clever Sorry
I think I will be, just finished my masters so I can actually get out again! And I am pretty sure I have seen your car at shows you have been to the Mustang Shop Shows and Round Up ya? When are you planning to have meetings for 2015 and where?

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Nice, congratulations on your Masters!!! That is awesome! I am wanting to get mine, just can't find time or $$$ =). I have been to Mustang Shop & Round up. I was very active in shows last year. We are planning on having out Wicked Wed. the 2nd Wed of every month at the Denny's in Federal way at the end of Hwy 18. Come check us out!! Our first 2015 Wicked Wednesday is Jan. 14th. That will always be our monthly meeting, we have a board meeting 1 week of Jan to determine the year's events/ideas to bring to the group. We do have a board, but we are very sensitive to the fact that we listen to ALL members and try to get their ideas incorporated in the year. We want everyone to feel like they have a say & stake in this club =).

CloDevious

Got Nothing Clever Sorry
Awesome sounds great! I have that bright green 13 GT :p btw I am sure you have seen it before :p I will see if I can make it hopefully I am not teaching night classes during that time.

Bradley R Herrick

Banned
well the only holiday lights we got to see were tail lights. We all finally gave up after only traveling a block in 30 minutes and still not making it to the gate.