• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Drag Racers check this out

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
This is an awesome little tool I found on dragtimes.com that converts times from one track to another based on conditions. We are always talking about different scenarios and power lost etc, etc. now if we can take note of all of the factors day to day track to track we can just punch in the numbers and the calculator will correct for conditions. Attention: Any Mod, this should be a sticky in the Drag Racing forum :) Only drawback is that you will have to convert your 1/8th mile time to 1/4 time.

http://www.dragtimes.com/da-density-altitude-calculator.php

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
You only just saw that, if I thought it was that important, I would've posted it up a long time ago.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
You only just saw that, if I thought it was that important, I would've posted it up a long time ago.

and you wonder why no one wants to help you :nonono: I've had this in my favorites for like 2 years, but overheard Glenn saying something about a conversion at Barona last time out. Maybe instead of opening your trap with useless comments you should take some initiative and post things then.

Oh yeah, your welcome for finding your front end rubbing problem as well as the solution from my computer chair.

02gt

I tried doing along time ago and its hard to pin point my mph but its still good tool though

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
thanks for not telling me that those parts wouldn't work together when I brought them to you...

Ford1288

Donator
Ouch... tells me I have a 15 second car! Wonder if those things can take into effect some cars are better on the top end.

02gt

i dont really believe to much in too the calculators, theres always a bunch of different factors that isnt accounted for and blah blah blah, i guess when you take a trip down the 1/4 thats what it is...which is why i want to run at fontana again...

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Wait, I want to know what he said before you edited it, what did he say??

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Wheres my popcorn..... Enough stay on topic please....this is a useful post and needs to stay that way please.

Gib

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Fine, btw I put what I thought in there and only got a 13.7 would you say that's accurate, as far as Barona goes??