• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Freebirds this Friday!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Hey Y'all,
We are going to meet at Freebirds on Sherwood way this Friday (Jan 18) at 6:30. After we will cruise up Sherwood to O'Reilly's auto parts and meet up with our Corvette / Camaro brothers for a little BS session... who's in?

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
We might still be at the O'Reillys by that time... Definnitely post up things you would like to do at times that are good for you... I want to get the chapter more active!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
I'm going to print up flyers tomorrow to post in the UC, library and academic bldg. wanna post some in your area? Lotsa nice stangs at ASU.

Kyle Wildenauer

Killa_Rulez21
sure, i can post some at centennial and definitely try to tag academy....i know some people rolling in some nice stangs over here. i have class tomorrow from 8 to 8:50, if you can make a flyer to give me i can go get copies made and start hitting up areas around town.

Kyle Wildenauer

Killa_Rulez21
that was a lot of fun minus me having to return to work....next time im not taking more hours so that way i can switch if i need to. im off every thursday, so that would be a good time.