• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello Everyone

Mrs V.I. Massive

whos idea was this and i really gotta look at stuff more often
The female section??? We have always had a female section it use to be called Wicked Ladies. Emilio took it away for a minute but we asked that he put it back. It gives a place for us females to talk about anything we want to and the guys can't post their 2 cents in here supposedly..LOL!!

Mrs V.I. Massive

RVAStang05 said:
Hi- new from VA... I like the idea of a ladies section but it's pretty quiet- hmmm...topics?

Welcome!! Sometimes it is quiet because unlike the guys us females always have something to do.. I am trying to be on here more.

05ms.stang

its not just about the car.
Donator
lol kinda figured as much...... either way wicked ladies are awesome lol i think if i decide to build my own car one of these days when i actually get a good enough job to support my habit i might just build a wicked ladies car just for the fun of it lol then it can b taken to meets but it wont b a new one im gonna b original and build a Eleanor lol

Mrs V.I. Massive

05ms.stang said:
topics hmmmm...... not enough women can work on their own cars :(

I am one female that can be hands on when it comes to my Stangs however I am rolling a 2010 right now and choose to have someone else responsible for anything that goes wrong with it. If it was an older one I wouldn't mind it so much. Lol

05ms.stang

Donator
yea lol im the hands on kinda girl i like being responsible for my own skrew ups when it comes to cars if some puts a broken car infront of me it will get fixed rather it takes me weeks or not im very ocd like that lol i like fixing broken cars

Mrs V.I. Massive

05ms.stang said:
yea lol im the hands on kinda girl i like being responsible for my own skrew ups when it comes to cars if some puts a broken car infront of me it will get fixed rather it takes me weeks or not im very ocd like that lol i like fixing broken cars

Me too but mine ain't broke... I am sure u know the rest of the saying..lol. me and the hubby are trying to find a fox body for our son who will be driving soon then I'll get my hands dirty. Lol

05ms.stang

Donator
the new 2010s look pretty wicked i havnt had the honor of driving one yet lol but my bf lets me drive his 09 :) i love my amazingly awesome guy via slick6

Mrs V.I. Massive

05ms.stang said:
the new 2010s look pretty wicked i havnt had the honor of driving one yet lol but my bf lets me drive his 09 :) i love my amazingly awesome guy via slick6

Yeah they are!! My hubby V.I. Massive and I both have 2010's, same color and interior. The only difference is mines a V6 and a convertible and his is a gt coupe.

05ms.stang

Donator
nice lol red is a great color but cops love red lol i have the bragging rights to scream i havnt got pulled over since january :) im pretty proud of myself ive laid of having a led foot since i got 2 tickets in one day when i was on my way back home in january the cops in truckee cali suck i was almost to reno and i got pulled over for going 5 over and i was coming down a hill it was pretty dumb