• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey guys its been a while!

vanqsh_dsg04

Hey everyone its been a while since ive been on here i think it was like 2009? lol hope everyone is doing well still grateful for everything yall did for me when i was having issues with my mystic! especially subzero for driving me to all those dealerships to find my 04 lol since ive talked to yall last ive gotten married and have 2 little boys (aka future mustang finatics!) but i just got back into mustangs i bought a 98 mustang gt and just joined the VA chapter i havent been able to meet up with them or anything yet but hopefully soon. i hope all is well and i hope yall are putting all those 4v parts i gave yall to good use in the drag car lol but i just wanted to see how everyone is doing.

-Chance

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Chance, good to see you post on here. Its been a long time. Congratulations on your marriage and sons. Life sure has changed for you, in a good way.
The race car is still a work in progress and the parts you gave us are on the car. We had put it on the track a few times, but we are still trying to get all the parts to work together. Several months ago, the race car got broken into and the computer and nitrous were stolen and jacked up all our wirings and broke our window. All that is now being put back together. Window is replaced, wiring for the most part is done and we got a new computer. So, we had a little set back, but we are getting back together.

Ears has not been on for a long time since he got out of the Marines and moved back to Ohio.