• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hey SC mustangers!

Hcbr929rr2

so everything looks like its set for me and the little lady's move from denver, CO to Myrtle Beach in June/July of this year, just wanted to start looking around for connections, where the meets are, any cool spots on fri sat nights? I got a 2012 kona blue GT with some bolt ons, can't wait to get the thing to sea level!

Hcbr929rr2

yeah mustang week looks like its going to be a blast! i've been watching youtube clips of last years and it looks great!

mustangtim

South Carolina
so everything looks like its set for me and the little lady's move from denver, CO to Myrtle Beach in June/July of this year, just wanted to start looking around for connections, where the meets are, any cool spots on fri sat nights? I got a 2012 kona blue GT with some bolt ons, can't wait to get the thing to sea level!
Welcome, the SC Chapter is based around the Greenville - Spartanburg area. That is a pretty good distance, so we do not get to go to Myrtle Beach a lot. We will definately be there for MustangWeek in july! I hope to see you then!