• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How to Start a Wicked Stangs Mustang Club Chapter.

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date
tell me about it. for once i would like to pull in a parking lot and not hear some rice burner pop can muffler revin up to me, if im going to get beat, its gonna be buy a stangbb1.jpg

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
black you don't have to upload your image everytime you post just go to your user profile and upload a signature..

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
dope has been trying to start a chapter for a long time. Definitely get with him and get one going if you guys aren't far from each other. Good Luck, love to see a chapter go up in that part of the country. Get real American muscles represented. Show them imports guys what its all about. LOL!

1NC BITN

Black beauty your in Kentucky. Wonder if it would be possible to do an Indiana Kentucky club, I'm also have trouble finding nice stangs out here.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
1NC BITN the best way is to talk a friend into getting mustang. ( im kidding) I would google and see if there is old fashion
cruise nights like at a sonic or A&W ect. Go to those and you will start drawing people out saying oh I got a stang at home I thought this was just for old cars ect. Then talk to them and bring up WS.
Post a add on craigslist and make a cruise see who comes out. The best way too is get some business cards made and when you do see a mustang with some mods throw a card on there...
hope this helps

Phil why the ones with mods? I don't leave anyone out here. If they have a stang even if it's not the greatest or the fastest I still hit thm up. We are not that "CAR SHOW CLUB in SD" A stang is a stang regardless of looks, hp etc..., but yes I agree get some cards and flyers hand them out it works trust me I got the Whidbey Island chapter going in about a month and a half. Make your presence known (in a good way). Good luck!

1NC BITN

Do we sell wickedstangs cards here. I'm ordering a banner. But wonder if the cards Re easy to. Plus in this area Kentucky really is like an hour from me at the.most. a lot of the guys out here will probably be a mix from the surrounding states.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
You can order cards from www.vistaprint.com You can use one of there designs and get 250 for free. I think I paid $20 for like 1500 cards plus the free 250. I didnt go fancy.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Phil why the ones with mods? I don't leave anyone out here. If they have a stang even if it's not the greatest or the fastest I still hit thm up. We are not that "CAR SHOW CLUB in SD" A stang is a stang regardless of looks, hp etc..., but yes I agree get some cards and flyers hand them out it works trust me I got the Whidbey Island chapter going in about a month and a half. Make your presence known (in a good way). Good luck!

I hope you're not talking about us. But I agree with Albert. You don't need mods to be with Wickedstangs.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
LOL ya you Danny! No you know who, that one club with all the same hoods (HCM).

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey subvert how hard was it to paint the wing and scoop and.does it look good

Its not really hard at all. Just make sure you sand it down real good and get the right kind of paint. Another member (Fightingsailor) helped me with the scoop. He used spray paint for model building. It works real well.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sub. I have learned in my area of the woods alot of guys are not into car clubs. I dont put anything on a car unless they have changed at least something.
Most of them in our area here are transportation. Im looking forward to getting to track soon and talk to more guys/ gals who mod there cars. I guess I should have been more
specific I didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings

First of all, Albert asked and I agreed. Since you put me on blast, its the way you wrote it where you only put cards on modded cars make us sound conceited and look like that certain other club here. If that's what you do, that's fine, but I would not put something like that on the forum as a way to recruit members for other chapters. Need to be mindful of what we put in here as it will reflect the club as a whole and not just certain chapter. New people will not know the difference.