• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I give up...

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I have Eibach Pro Street S coil overs in the front and adjustable coil springs in the rear on my 06 GT.
The problem is that in the rear only the passenger side of the car sits higher then the drivers side and the drivers side tire rubs sometimes when I hit big dips on the highway. Here's the problem I had the pass. side perch lowered almost all the way down and the drivers side perch almost all the way up and like I said the pass. side is higher then the drivers side.... I don't get it at all. I just now zero'd out both sides and it didn't do anything. How does adjusting the perch that is mounted to the axle that the spring sets on not do anything??? Any ideas? Im calling Eibach in the morning.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
There should be two adjustments, one for ride height and one for coil travel. Not certain where you are adjusting.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I'm adjusting the spring perches in the rear. Only have coil overs in the front. We ended up shimming the top of the driver side spring and it seems to have worked. Still waiting for eibach to call me back so I can get their .02 cents

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

JustASix

If you left the iso's on the springs it'll make a 1/4in diffrence. I'd check both sides to see if you have accidentally left one iso on. If not, may just be a bad set of springs. Hope this helps.

northerncountry

I did the same thing with the R2's setting them at the same height and it was leaning to the right, not sure what the deal is but I just adjusted as nessary and did all mesuring with the fender gap.