• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I need help with something..

Tim Mullins

Donator
I was able to get fog lights for my 03stang buttttt i dont have the mounting brackets. does anyone around this general area (west fl) possibly have some orrrr know a person or place i can get them from?

Tim Mullins

Donator
I found someone in Crestview Fl on craigslist that has a set and they are willing to sell me just the bracket. so hopefully that goes well.

Tim Mullins

Donator
yea and he'll be in pcola sat but i gotta buy the lights and everything so hes askin 40. thats not bad :)

Tim Mullins

Donator
i got the lights and installed them. the guy i bought them from has an 02v6 stang and he is currently doing a v8 swap. i gave him the site info so he can join. he lives in crestview. hes a captain in the air force so hopefully he'll start coming out

Runvsofthisbull

Donator
Captain Read here and ready to chill whenever guys. I've posted my mods in another post. Tim glad you like the fog lights and that they installed good. Did that hardware work too? Those top twomholes can be a pain in the a$! but they look good man. I'll have those extra parts for you anytime after May 25th (TDY May 6-26) so just let me know. Honestly I would hold off on the shorty headers I have from MAC as their gains are minimal compared to their pain in the butt to install, however def get a good catback for a 99-2004 GT and I'll give you that MAC 2.5 inch off road H-pipe for around $100. Sounds just the same as my 3.8L did when I Cranked it up for you. The reason I went with the MAC shorties was that my stock ford headers cracked ( passenger side came off in 3 pieces), but as long as yours are good and not ticking I'd keep them for now. I'll have them if you want them though). The under drive pulley I have I will also pull off the 3.8 as it's worth about 8-10 rear wheel HP. Check out www.vmptuning.com if you want more info on the pulley. After those two mods and the MAC cold air unit I have for you I'd get that baby tuned and you'd be surprised but your car will compete a lot better and sound much great. Im not gonna lie but I may go AWOL as Hawaii is incredible. Later

Runvsofthisbull

Donator
Yea basically I've lost track of time but it's been unreal too and I'm living it up for 4 more great days. Def don't want to leave but yea really expensive. Gas on Kauai right now is $5.10 for super and $4.86 for regular. Not to mention every meal is at least $20 per person minimum. There's been a few $100 plates, but that's why you save up I guess so u can do this.

Runvsofthisbull

Donator
Yea I've doubled that since I've been here and haven't been crazy stupid, but need to please the misses and do a lot of fun stuff, but all in all if you let go of the reality concept its great.