• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jun 10, 2012] 25th Annual Fords and Friends Picnic (Escondido, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The 25th Annual Fords and Friends Picnic will be June 10th 2012 at Felicita Park in Escondido.
Several members went to the last two years and it was a great time. A few of the members took home some awards and prizes as well. Registration includes 2 lunch tickets and Dash Plaque. It is in a county park with plenty of picnic tables and a playground for kids.

Registration is $25 before June 1st. $30 after June 1st and at show.
Gates open at 8am for participants and show starts at 9:30am
Go to www.pickupslimitedsandiego.com for more information and registration form

Felicita Park
Felicita Rd, Escondido

UPDATE:

We will meet at Mira Mesa Denny's, 9898 Mira Mesa Blvd. We will roll out at 7:30am. If you would like to meet for breakfast, I will be there by 6:45am.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This was a great event to go to. Several of the members went the last two years. Great place for the family, plenty of picnic tables and grass area for the kids. Registration includes 2 lunches and the raffle prizes are excellent. I plan to go this year. If you plan on going, I can make copies of the registration for you or you can get one from their website above link.

Red

It was a great show. It's nice the you get to park in stalls in a parking lot with lots of trees for shade.Gotta love the 2 lunch meals too. I'll be there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I was not able to access the registration. Maybe they don't like green Mustangs.

Did you click on the link above? It take you to the website and just click on the flyer and will send you to the registration/flyer page.

PUL%20SD%20F&F%202012%20Flyer.pdf

Try this link, this should take you directly to the registration page. http://www.pickupslimitedsandiego.com/PUL SD F&F 2012 Flyer.pdf?v=etECvUfKGJY

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
How big of a show is this? Maybe ill drive down for it... Danny, your the prez now, what happened to Emilio while i was on cruise?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
How big of a show is this? Maybe ill drive down for it... Danny, your the prez now, what happened to Emilio while i was on cruise?

He's still here. I'm just doing this temporarily while Emilio is transitioning to civilian life.
This show is pretty big. This will be some of us third year going. It is a nice venue, huge picnic and kid play area. 2 free lunch per registration. It has well over 100-150 cars and trucks.

Jesse

Donator
Shit I would really love to enter think I need to get on this! I hope I can get wicked decals and shirt by then

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Shit I would really love to enter think I need to get on this! I hope I can get wicked decals and shirt by then

No worries, just enter. With or without the decals. Get on it and register. If you get it before, we'll put it on there if need to.

Jesse

Donator
Right on danny thanks for all your help getting me started. Gonna enter tomorrow when I can...do you know if the entry includes a passenger my fiance wants to go was bummed she couldn't make it today

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Right on danny thanks for all your help getting me started. Gonna enter tomorrow when I can...do you know if the entry includes a passenger my fiance wants to go was bummed she couldn't make it today

Registration is per car. The show is free to attend, so your fiance going would be fine. Plus it includes 2 free lunch tix, so she will be cover for lunch as well.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We will meet at Mira Mesa Denny's, 9898 Mira Mesa Blvd. We will roll out at 7:30am. If you would like to meet for breakfast, I will be there by 6:45am.

Gates open at 8am for participant and to register for the show. If you live up north of Mira Mesa, you can wait for us just inside the park before going in. This way we can park together. We should be there at 8am when the gate opens.

Jesse

Donator
Hey danny I won't be able to make it out that early but I talked to chuck (one of the guys putting this together) and he said that you can show up whenever and to just ask the club to save a spot, is 9 to late and could you save spot or do I need to just show up at 8, if that's the case that's fine, I work nights so just thought I'd ask.