• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 31, 2012] WA CHAPTERS MEETING (Arlington, Wa 98223)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am calling a meeting March 31st 11am at Marysville Speed N' Custom. We need to get together and talk about this carshow we are going to host on July 7th. I have contacted 10 companies about sponsorship with one response as a yes so far. If we want this to happen then I need everyone to come to the meeting and start helping out. If you are a board member from your chapter I EXPECT you to be there unless there is a special circumstance as on deployment, in the fields, or of some sort. If you do not want to help say so, don't let us think you are or will. I have made a flyer that I will bring and also am working on the shirts.

DATE; MARCH 31st 2012
LOCATION; MARYSVILLE SPEED N' CUSTOM
TIME; 11am

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thanks bro. Right now we have wiked-Dkals, The Mustang Depot, ROUSH, carcollection.com, and street product as sponsors for this. I am waiting on replies from about 8 more places. I will give more details at the meeting.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Don't forget about our meeting tomorrow! Whidbey we will meet up at 0915 and roll out at 0930.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
First off I would like to thank Antonia, Devin, Big Josh, Longoria, Tony, Zach (and Dan before he had car trouble) for showing up today for the meeting. I guess some of you aren't serious about getting this carshow going. ALL BOARD MEMBERS SHOULD HAVE SHOWN UP FROM ALL CHAPTERS! How can you say your a BOARD MEMBER and NOT get involved with this? If you are a BOARD MEMBER and don't wanna be active and help out just say so cause there are other members that can take your spot! This is something that we can do every year if we do it right and get everyone involved. Now we need to know who will help out the day of the show? We need volunteers for taking registration, parking cars, strapping down cars for the dyno and so on. If nobody wants to help let me know so I can canx the show or get help from other people outside the club. This could be one of the shows people look forward to every year!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Possibly the Parade for the 4th of July. Other then that just WW tomorrow.