• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MIAMI -SOUTH TO THE KEYS WS NEW CHAPTER

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hey guys/gals, I just posted this in the forum "how to start up a WS chapter: "...Hey all. keep me in line as i try to get a South FL (Miami and down to the Keys) chapter inline. I know of 6-8 Stamgers who will prob be in the intitial start up and there are more than 20 others I've seen just in Miami, Hollywood, etc. area. there are even 7-10 great looking Stangs in the Tampa area that I'll try to get them together to start their own chapter. This is just FYI of what I'm going to do once my Mystichrome Cobra Vert get's into Miami later this month or early Oct'12...wish me luck.....DEF..."

I'm not trying to step on any ones toes so I'll ask "how far south does your chapter go?"

This new chapter will be based in and arouund MIAMI, prob up to 50-100 miles north of Miami and then on down to the Keys.

Of note, if/when i get enough interest in the Keys going, I plan on helping them start there own chapter, just like I'm going to help out a great group of Stangers in TAMPA start off their own chapter.

Just FYI for now and when i roll through P'Cola late this month/early oct'12 hopefully we can pull off a meet n greet to get to know each other. Once my time line is semi-firm, i'll even see if a few of the probies from Miami will drive up to P'Cola too.

DEF

TayAngel05

as far as i know we are mostly based around Pensacola and Crestview, we also have a few people from Panama City Beach and south Alabama. but basically i think we have an area that's about a 2hour range from P'cola

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
TAY,

TKS FOR INFO/ASSIST. I'LL STAY FAR AWAY FROM YOUR CHAPTER WHEN RECRUITING. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR CLUB IF THAT IS POSSIBLE? I PLAN ON JOINING ALL OF THE WS CHAPTERS IN FL ONCE MY STANGS GET HERE. WE CAN DISCUSS THIS WHEN I STOP OFF IN P'COLA FOR A FEW DAYS B4 HEADING SOUTH BACK HOME TO MIAMI.....DEF

fangs99

Just let us know when you roll thru. Feel free to call/text so we can set something up. But the NW chapter covers the panhandle so we will be far from your "turf".... Oh, I have a buddy down in key west with a white 03 Saleen cobra he just made AOC.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
ANY CPO WHO OWNS/DRIVES A STANG IS GOOD BY ME. PLEASE PASS ON MY CONGRATS TO THE NEW cHIEF NEXT TIME YOU CHAT