• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang week 2012

seahawksax

Well that's the LAST time I go to mustang week with out a mustang for sure. Never had the horsepower itch like I had this past week!
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

fangs99

i hope we cam get more than 2 of us to go..... i know on svtp they are talking about getting a group to cruise out there together.

mustangtim

South Carolina
We will have a plan something when it get closer to July. Where I stay they don't take reservations for July until January, but they give a discount for people coming down for MustangWeek!

mustangtim

South Carolina
I usually make my reservations in January, you definitely can't wait till the last minute to get a room for MustangWeek. I always stay at the Holiday Sands South every year, if you tell them you are comming down for MustangWeek they will give you a good discount!

seahawksax

Well my home town is Myrtle beach. My family has a beach house there. That's where the NW Florida chapter will be staying. Any other chapters I'm sure I can get group rates at my dads resort

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

mustangtim

South Carolina
That's cool, must be nice with your family having a beach house at Myrtle Beach! I can't wait for MustangWeek 2013!