• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New members

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Forum. Make Sure to log in and update your profile info, so you can benefit from all the great features of our Mustang Forum... Start a New Thread and Post a little something about yourself and get some pics of your ride up.. .And again welcome...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome Sean. Wow, 21 potential members. Nice! Good Luck with the Kansas Chapter start up. Let us or Wickedstangs himself know if you need any help.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
My name is Sean Im currently stationed at Fort Riley and starting up the Kansas Chapter. I have a 1995 Cobra and have 21 members interested in Joining.

Awesome, and again Welcome... If you need anything lots of helpful members..

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
If you need help with banners ect there are a few members with there own cutter. VI massive, Wickedstangs him self, 1WkdRoush

MeanGreen67

Hello everyone. I am new to the club and wanted to introduce myself. I am the proud owner of a stock 1967 fastback with small upgrades. I am looking to rebuild it with newer parts and would welcome any ideas. I look forward to meeting some of you in the near future.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
MeanGreen, welcome. Love to see that '67. We don't have many classics here. And that is the year and model I like to get for a classic in the future. Where are you located?

MeanGreen67

I'm located in San Diego. We met the morning before some of you went to help out the High School baseball team with photos. I didn't have my car with me at the time but I hope to see you guys soon.

MeanGreen67

I'm looking forward to bringing it around. I could realy use some help as well. I am trying to upgrade to headers but I'm not sure what will fit good on a 289 with power steering. I've been told the power steering can get in the way. Any knowledge you could pass on? Thanks.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I'm looking forward to bringing it around. I could realy use some help as well. I am trying to upgrade to headers but I'm not sure what will fit good on a 289 with power steering. I've been told the power steering can get in the way. Any knowledge you could pass on? Thanks.

Might want to call Mac Performance there headers are supposed to fit w/o the drop bracket if I am not mistaken same headers for the 289s, you need to get a bracket that pushes the steering pump over a little to prevent it from touching and getting to hot.. Is your car Auto or Stick?

98Stang

Hello all, I'm Chris and I'm not exactly a "new" member but just recently started to get back into it. I just recently moved to North Carolina. Where are all the locals at!?
I have a 98 3.8. Nothing special but has a lot of work and love into it!! I'll post pics up soon.

mustangtim

South Carolina
Hello all, I'm Chris and I'm not exactly a "new" member but just recently started to get back into it. I just recently moved to North Carolina. Where are all the locals at!?
I have a 98 3.8. Nothing special but has a lot of work and love into it!! I'll post pics up soon.

Welcome Chris, if its a Mustang its special!!!!!