• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 26, 2012] Trunk or Treat @ Hauntfest on Main (El Cajon, CA)

2K7GTCS

Bring your Wicked Rides down to Trunk or Treat on Friday Oct 26th!
We have once again secured the prominent South Orange Ave Car Club Corral for this full street closure Halloween event!

This is great opportunity to represent the club, decorate your car, dress up as an alter ego, or just pass out candy to the kids. This year's event is expanding to include many new activities, including live music, an art walk, plus a Beer & Wine garden.

Try to arrive around 4:30 p.m., as the show officially begins at 5:00. Also, because of the street closure, it is easiest to come in from West Douglas Ave. instead of using Main Street.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
This is an awesome event and it's wonderful to see all the youngsters dressed up in their costumes...that includes JP. I look forward to wishing all the participants a Happy Halloween.

COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE KIDS WITH SOME CANDY...GET OFF THAT WALLET!!!!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
never been to this event before but going to make this one and have some fun with the guys and pass out candy.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
OK!!! lets get it together for the kids. Bring some candy, coffee and scary costumes!!! TRUNK OR TREAT!!!

well, I dnot know about the scary costume but I will bring me, myself and I. plus candy :p
Plan to bring A LOT of candy. Last year, I bought a jumbo bag of candy from Costco and it was gone within an hour. You're looking at several hundred children/teenagers in costume trunkin' and treatin'.

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
Sounds like a really fun event, I might be able to make this one bring some candy and Spiderman with me. :)

Red

Can't make this guys. Going down to see my Dad in Yuma on that weekend. Have fun.

i finally bought all the stuff needed to complete the theme for the dress up for the truck. totally can't wait to implement them for all to see.