• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 7, 2012] Mustangs By The Bay (San Diego, Ca 92101)

Ron Gregory

Hi Warrior 150,
Thank you for your support, hope you enjoy the show, You will be getting confirmation by snail mail in a couple of days...If not by Friday, let me know. The registrations have seriously picked up with the on line registration and the closer we get to the show...

For those of you that registered by mailing in your application, let us know if you haven't received your confirmation...with out it, you'll be in DOS....

Ron Gregory
2012 Chairman
MBTB show

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey All, Please note the time change for meetup for this show. It will be 7am and roll out at 7:30am. The reason is based on past years of the clog up in the parking lot area as we got there at 7am right when parking open. I figure we give them a little time to clear up the initial congestion prior to our arrival.

Ron Gregory

Danny,
Not a bad idea, the first couple of hours because of the small entry can be difficult. Unfortunately there's only one way in. We're having sponsors arrive at 6AM to minimize congestion...Oct 7th is just around the corner.
BTW, plans are being made for a pre-show buffet social Saturday 10/6 at the Casa Guadalajara restaurant on Taylor in old town. The Patio room off the back will be the location. Social hr begins at 4PM...it's a 3 day holiday for some as it's Columbus Day week end.... details to follow, just thought I'd give you a heads up...

Ron Gregory
2012 Chairman
MBTB

Jesse

Donator
Sick just registered up! Stoked up for this show! Ron that online registration is super easy, and convienient...see you all there! :cool2:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny,
Not a bad idea, the first couple of hours because of the small entry can be difficult. Unfortunately there's only one way in. We're having sponsors arrive at 6AM to minimize congestion...Oct 7th is just around the corner.
BTW, plans are being made for a pre-show buffet social Saturday 10/6 at the Casa Guadalajara restaurant on Taylor in old town. The Patio room off the back will be the location. Social hr begins at 4PM...it's a 3 day holiday for some as it's Columbus Day week end.... details to follow, just thought I'd give you a heads up...

Ron Gregory
2012 Chairman
MBTB

Thanks Ron. We all learn from the past.
Keep us updated on the pre-show event. Sounds like it would be fun to meet people.

Ron Gregory

Sick just registered up! Stoked up for this show! Ron that online registration is super easy, and convienient...see you all there! :cool2:
All the cudo's go to Eldy Johnson, he's my co-chair and membership chairman...tried tto make it easy for dumbies like me to figure it out...glad it worked....

Ron Gregory
2012 Chir
MBTB show

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This is looking epic for this year. Wicked Stangs look strong in representing at this year's show. Can we break 20? I know there still a few out there who haven't register. C'mon, let's make this the top WS attendance show yet.

Jesse

Donator
All the cudo's go to Eldy Johnson, he's my co-chair and membership chairman...tried tto make it easy for dumbies like me to figure it out...glad it worked....

Ron Gregory
2012 Chir
MBTB show
I don't remember seeing anything about it or not but I think early in the post it was saying that I'll still get something snail mail?

Jesse

Donator
Good for me too lol your car is sick, plus my paint is chipped on front bumper and faded on rear wing, not to many saleen's out there tho but the ones I know of are clean as hell so who knows what my chances are lol I just know I'm gonna have a damn good time!

Ron Gregory

I don't remember seeing anything about it or not but I think early in the post it was saying that I'll still get something snail mail?

I thought I posted, not in these words, but let me try again...Whether you registered by mail or the NEW online format, ALL of you will get a confirmation in the (snail) mail. I believe I said if anyone who registered doesn't get a confirmation in the mail, give me a hollar. We'll confirm and re-send the confirmation...Plesse don't wait until the last minute. Mistakes or oversights happen. We had a couple try's last year, unfortunatley we had to put them in day of show. I told the dude he should have brought a copy of the cancelled check.

I do that little trick for every show I attend. Make a copy of the cancelled check (if I didn't register on line), clip it to a copy of the application and put it in the car...saves headaches.... If I register on line, make a copy of the page...We want you at the show....but ya gotta help us out if we mess up...Later into September when the registerar gets 10-15 apps a day it becomes a zoo...Please let me know if you have issues...

Gettin ready to have some fun....

Ron Gregory
2102 Chairman
MBTB show

Ron Gregory

There are so many photo ops in this park. One of the best shots I have with my 73 is of the harbor and tall buildings in the back ground. So close you can reach out and touch them, not 2 miles away...

Ron Gregory