• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Race Car Install Day 07MAR2010 (Miramar) **TODAY**

yosemiddysam

Donator
Ok So I am able to pull the trailer but I need to know when and where. I will NOT however be able to stay at the hobby shop all day. I will have to come in to work around 4pm to wrap up some final things with my shop before the Wing inspection that starts on Monday. Let me know and also let Bobby know that I will have to use his ball and hitch.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Ok So I am able to pull the trailer but I need to know when and where. I will NOT however be able to stay at the hobby shop all day. I will have to come in to work around 4pm to wrap up some final things with my shop before the Wing inspection that starts on Monday. Let me know and also let Bobby know that I will have to use his ball and hitch.

OK Yose, I have all the keys you can come by anytime. I will be home all day... Or you can come early in the AM and we can got to Todds. :humble:

northerncountry

Fighting and I will be at the hobby shop ready to go. I am going to put my car on the lift and make sure all my suspension We put on last weekend is tight ! and my short throw shifter ! won't take me long at all

infidel

I will be there at 11. Wife has yoga and then I have to drive up past fallbrook to pick up a complete interior and hope to god I can get it all to fit in a prius lol

yosemiddysam

Donator
Ok so the hobby shop opens at 9???? I gues I will be at Emilio's at 0730 then. No need in waking up early for no reason.

infidel

Ok good cause I just cleaned that whole car inside today so that should free up some room.....Man it was bad

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
That wasn't me Jack..Arse.. He was told, to unplug it after every run because it was constantly on without a switch.. Not my fault he had a hard on runing 9s at Barona..:rofl:

Yeah Orange it wasn't Emilio's fault. It was that damn Navy Elec. who seems to think he knows everything at times. " oh we will just wire it to this switch. Its easy I done this a hundred times. When you dont want the heater on you just pop the trunk and turn this off" Well 42$ later and a run down the street I got a refill. ( its easy I done that a hundred times) Yeah we have all heard that one before. Right guys!

I wouldn't be talking trash about track times either pres. I am not the one buying a new super charger to put on my car to race a guy with a eaton that came on his car. I think James should throw a whipple or K.B. on his car and stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk it dry! I can see the his point of view when he beats you how his car sits there will be no room for BS.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah Orange it wasn't Emilio's fault. It was that damn Navy Elec. who seems to think he knows everything at times. " oh we will just wire it to this switch. Its easy I done this a hundred times. When you dont want the heater on you just pop the trunk and turn this off" Well 42$ later and a run down the street I got a refill. ( its easy I done that a hundred times) Yeah we have all heard that one before. Right guys!

I wouldn't be talking trash about track times either pres. I am not the one buying a new super charger to put on my car to race a guy with a eaton that came on his car. I think James should throw a whipple or K.B. on his car and stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk it dry! I can see the his point of view when he beats you how his car sits there will be no room for BS.

Simple fix just follow instructions:)

and Incase you didn't read my post..
My blower upgrade is not to beat yosi, cause I can do it now... The upgrade is to get my 10.9 at Fontana...

yosemiddysam

Donator
Did we make any??????? Hell I broke my Truck pulling that hunk of ****!!!!!!! Now my Truck is just as big a hunk of **** as the race car cause it takes ten Emilio's and a JBA dyno to turn the ****ing wheel. I almost killed a family on the way home and that was without the trailer!!!! That car is cursed cause Ethan's Non drivin ass drove it!!!!