• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Race legal friday the 31st

attending

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
This friday is race legal and I know a few of us from wickedstangs will be there watching the ricers trying to race. We won't be racing but talking about our cars and preparing ourselves for Saturday night. Hope to see my fellow wickedstangs members out representing.

2K7GTCS

I'll be there. I might even run my car!? Frye did so well last time, maybe the track is getting prepped better these days...

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I'll be there. I might even run my car!? Frye did so well last time, maybe the track is getting prepped better these days...
I understand what fry did at the track but u have not had very good success at the q. I'm going to be there watching u waste your money sad to say. U may have success that night but very unlikely and I hope I am wrong. I will never race at the q again. But that's just me at my stage of my car. Place is great for beginners.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
I'll be at barona Saturday but I'm gonna pass on the Q. To be honest I despise Racelegal lol