• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Reminder: Monthly meeting tonight

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
So who all showed up to the meet? I know we have Chris and a couple others that are deployed besides myself. Has Jay been showing up to events/meetings? I know he was pretty busy for a while...

Dustin- You posted something on Facebook about SCCA on base. I wrote to you about it but didnt get a response. When is that supposed to go down and can we find out who organized it?

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Dustin- You posted something on Facebook about SCCA on base. I wrote to you about it but didnt get a response. When is that supposed to go down and can we find out who organized it?

THey are looking at the SCCA event being around april may time frame. Its not set in stone yet, therefore subject ot change. They people organizing it are going to be me and charlie as soon as we get the word on a definate date, we will start posting.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
As far as a meeting spot... I think Sonic is kool. Or what about that mexican joint in Lemoore across the street from the high school.

****, why are we looking for places to go? We need a place that wants us, and will hook us up!

Foxman

As far as a meeting spot... I think Sonic is kool. Or what about that mexican joint in Lemoore across the street from the high school.

****, why are we looking for places to go? We need a place that wants us, and will hook us up!

I totally agree.. we should see if Black bear will hook us up. cars can be seen from the street and they asked for the no dues guys to do the cruise night there... do to jay being busy i vote Zimmer as new VP... he was wanting the spot when jay was voted anyways..

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
I totally agree.. we should see if Black bear will hook us up. cars can be seen from the street and they asked for the no dues guys to do the cruise night there... do to jay being busy i vote Zimmer as new VP... he was wanting the spot when jay was voted anyways..

Black Bear sounds good, if they will have us... Zimmer would make a great VP if he still wants to do it. But I think we should find out what is going on w/ Jay (whatever has got him so busy may be temporary) and then put it to a vote if it doesnt look like Jay will have the time anytime soon.

Foxman

Black Bear sounds good, if they will have us... Zimmer would make a great VP if he still wants to do it. But I think we should find out what is going on w/ Jay (whatever has got him so busy may be temporary) and then put it to a vote if it doesnt look like Jay will have the time anytime soon.

its college and work. he was at the meeting last wednesday but did say much about why he wasnt on the forums anymore

Foxman

well i guess we didn't do a meeting this month... what do you guys say we wait till late this month and have it at my new house.. Fox tear down all day will Barbq ribs and tri tip! for dinner