• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Saleen Supercharger - '06 GT

Will Swartz

When they popped the hood at the dealership, any thought of 'just looking' faded away... but now that I have this sleeper GT, how do I tell what Saleen Supercharger is on it? Is there only one model that they make? Also, there's no boost gauge :confused:.

northerncountry

As far as I know, saleen only made the one style super charger for the 05-10 3V gens. I would get a boost gage on that thing asap and put it on the dyno and make sure the tune is good to go.

Will Swartz

Definitely agree with you on that, and as soon as I'm back from deployment, I plan on getting a boost gauge in there and to get to the dyno. As for just one Supercharger, that's awesome, and helps a lot on figuring things out. COME ON FEBRUARY!!!

As for the car as she is, she runs like a champ, at least she was when I left. The only issue I have is sometimes she would stall on me when cold, like she wasn't getting enough fuel. I'd get her started back up, but if I wasn't feathering the gas, she'd shut back off. Think that could be a tuning problem, or am I about to be in need of a new fuel pump? Questions with no answers it seems while you're a few thousand miles away...

Will Swartz

You did lol. I recognize your car. Glad to see you're still in the club. Hopeful to run into you guys when this deployment is all over lol.