1. Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!
    Dismiss Notice

SCCA sunday 15 july

northerncountry Jul 13, 2012

1. northerncountry

northerncountry Well-Known Member Donator

Hey guys, I have duty tomorrow but I will be auto crossing on sunday at Qualcomm. if your curious at all of auto crossing come on out and check it out I will bring my spare helmet if anyone wants to ride along. It is free to get in and watch if you want to run its 50 bucks all day long!

2. WARRIOR F150

WARRIOR F150 EARTH Donator

Kick some tailpipes Jon.

show the Porsche club or any person on the track how it's suppose to be done.

3. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member Donator

Hey I haven't met you john but the guys had mentioned you a couple times cuz I've been interested in getting into road racing/auto cross, wish I could make out out there sunday but I'm getting married next weekend so from now till then is hectic lol how often do you go to these events or do they have then locally like that?

4. SiK FoX

SiK FoX Well-Known Member

I was at the bmw autocross a few weekends ago, and it was legit. My new plan is to make my fox a pure autocross car in the future. Good luck tomorrow man

wickedstangs likes this.
  5. IgottaV8

IgottaV8 Wickedstangs Road Racing Team Staff Member Moderator Board Member San Diego Chapter

Wish I could make that, my sunday is soo busy that there is no way I can spare the time for that. Go out and get some good videos though. I will try and make the next one. And we need to get Emilio to make our own section for us road racers.

6. V.I. Massive

V.I. Massive SMIB Donator

You should be out there right now as I am typing this. Wish I could be out there right now so we can continue our friendly rivalry....lol Know you got a few more horses under the hood now, but I also hope that it doesn't add to the exhaust noise that they frown on so much. tell me how that works out because I think my last exhaust mod may be an issue in that case....lol

7. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member Donator

well that sounds kinda like a bummer about the noise...will they not let you race or what? Cuz my car ain't exactly quiet....

8. northerncountry

northerncountry Well-Known Member Donator

Soji, No issues at all and I was getting on it.. I havent lost my touch, but I am running with the miata's now GET SOME!

wickedstangs likes this.
  9. IgottaV8

IgottaV8 Wickedstangs Road Racing Team Staff Member Moderator Board Member San Diego Chapter

Yeah, my car is down for a little while, I will need a new radiator before I run again, it's leaking worse now. Oh well.