• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Supercharger Setup

GodSpeed

My buddy is looking at this supercharger setup, and wondering if anyone can see anything wrong in the video, or hear anything. I don't know enough about them to make a judgment.

The setup is a V-2 SQ w/ 3.1 pulley, BTi intercooler, Blow through , 42lb injectors, 05 - up style MAF, vortech mini-race bypass with a Mafia extender. The setup has about 17k miles on it.

Buddy has a SCT Tuner already. Any help is appreciated.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It didn't sound like there's anything wrong from the video. It sounded fine. But difficult to tell if anything wrong in the video, would be better to hear or see in person. But the sound sounded fine.

i want to put a pro charger on my gt. should i do it to a motor with 140 k or go with a new motor. money is not an issue.......

txmach302

i want to put a pro charger on my gt. should i do it to a motor with 140 k or go with a new motor. money is not an issue.......

so if money isn't a issue do a built motor for sure, bump up to a 5.0 or 5.4 and put a D1sc on there or if your wanting insane HP put a F1 on there, i wouldn't do a P1sc if your wanting to do alot of HP

ASh