• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Texas Independence Day Show

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
This Saturday March 2nd is the TV Independence Day show! The show is at the Farmers Pavilion across from Ft, Concho ( South Oaks and Avenue D) at 9:00 PM with Bikes, HotRods and Muscle Cars. They will have a Poker Run too across town to benefit the Alamo museum. Lets make a good showing here!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Great show! Pics soon... Wickedstangs took 1st 2nd and 3rd in the Musang category (against classics I might add) and San Angelo Camaros took a 1st and 3rd ( a very clean 68 took 2nd) All together a great day of cars and judging BBQ (which we did very conscientiously ) At the same time our man John got married across the street at old Ft Concho! Congrats John!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Wow....Sound like a great day West Texas. Congratulations to all the winners. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Hopefully we got some good pics I never take em. It was a great day Danny , we are starting to roll deep. Next show we should have about 15 cars maybe more. I put on 3 new banners Saturday