I'm glad I saved this mangled k member from the wrecked cobra. I knew I couldn't use it and it was beyond repair, but I held onto it thinking I might be able to use the tubing at some point. Well I decided to make a front end dolly out of it, so I can move the race car in and out of the garage. I took some 2x3 box tubing and cut it 4ft long. Centered it on the k member and then welded a couple mounting pads for the casters. Then welded the casters to the pads. The casters are air filled and were being thrown away at work, so I snatched them up before they hit the dumpster and put them to good use.