• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Was great finally meet a bunch of you!

CloDevious

Got Nothing Clever Sorry
Had a blast at roundup despite that awful heat we had yesterday. Totally down for the next meetup whenever that happens to be.

So who do I talk to about getting one of those banners for my windshield to make this official?

Here's a shot of my stang yesterday at roundup, she's the silver one.
20150719_153258_zpsg1ptjyry.jpg

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Cloe it was so awesome to hang out with you at Round up! We are at Sonic Drive In on Southhill every saturday night =) Our next Car show event is Mustangs on the Waterfront this Sunday the 26th. We are meeting at Krispy Kreme at the Tacoma Mall and leave there by 7am. For Banners we have a form you sign and there is a 3 month probationary period and then at the end you get your banner. We let you choose the color =) Hope to see you at more events!

Kass
Krittrr 2006 Screaming Yellow

CloDevious

Got Nothing Clever Sorry
Wish I could do the show on Sunday but I can't, I think I can make the cruise in to Sonics this Saturday though cause Sonics sounds amazing. About what time does everyone start to show up?

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
we starting gathering around 7pm..... stay at least until 9pm or later =) after 8pm it is half price milkshakes =)