• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Fox Trailer

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I have begun the trasformation of our Race Car Trailer. The plan is to have the project completed and unveil at MvsTW on March 26th. I will post some pictures in the next couple of days to show some of the progress that is being made.

Having a blast booth and paint booth available is keeping this project in the right price range!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Todd, thanks for all the hard work you are putting into this project. I would personally like to thank you for your dedication and tell you how much I appreciate it.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry Guys I didn't make it.. Had a lot going on yesterday. I tore my and my neighbors fence down and it ended up being an all day event with painting and stuff. Have to get everything ready for Ryan and Vanessa birthday party Saturday. I was so busy I even forgot about everyone coming over to pick up the grill. Thanks to Danny who came over yesterday and scared the sh** out me..:) (Thanks Danny)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sorry Guys I didn't make it.. Had a lot going on yesterday. I tore my and my neighbors fence down and it ended up being an all day event with painting and stuff. Have to get everything ready for Ryan and Vanessa birthday party Saturday. I was so busy I even forgot about everyone coming over to pick up the grill. Thanks to Danny who came over yesterday and scared the sh** out me..:) (Thanks Danny)

That's my job. To scare the crap out of you. Should have locked your damn doors.
biggrin.png

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Hey my favorite color, institutional green! I think that might be in the palette of colors that makes you go crazy.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Once I get over this cold, I will be back to blasting. I'm going to attempt straightening the front C-channel this week and start finding new nuts and bolts. I'm not certain if it will be ready by 26 March, but I'll give it a shot.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I will have a gas powered scooter that we can use for MVW. It's alot of fun, the guy who sold it to us said that it would do 30-40mph. I wonder if they would let me take it on the track :)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
The day is nearing. I plan on flipping the trailer this week and spraying the last coat of primer. Hopefully, the rust hasn't invaded to badly. Then it will be time to lay the black paint and get the Race Car up on the chariot and to the Dyno for a Nitrous Tune. YEAH!!!!

BAE102.jpg

BAE103.jpg

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I like the decals, but it's not so sexy on that ugly green paint. By the way, that's the bottom of the trailer and the decals are upside down....\" title=