• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WICKEDSTANGS Whidbey Island

JRapan

I have been on a hiatus for a while due to my baby girl being born. I am now back and ready to get back into the swing of this and be ready for some car shows this summer. I have a new member and will be as my VP. Any one else in the whidbey island area get a hold of me and we'll get this chapter rolling!

Josh Rapan
Whidbey Island President

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Josh get some flyers and hand them out, you seen how quickly it grew while O was there. You have to always be looking for new members. Remember to post up them pics...

Jake

Whidbey Island VP
Josh get some flyers and hand them out, you seen how quickly it grew while O was there. You have to always be looking for new members. Remember to post up them pics...

Ive been talking with Josh a bit about getting some business cards going to hand out as well.

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Love seeing you guys get active! let us know if you need help!!! - Sea Tac Chapter

Kube

Donator
When I was there a business card under my wiper was what made me aware of the club and join...it works. Happy to see this chapter getting active again.