• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS MEETING 7 Feb

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Emilio I have been calling you for weeks now, you don't answer or call back........

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Emilio I have been calling you for weeks now, you don't answer or call back........
I was out of town this weekend and started working nights for the next two weeks... 3-12 and wake up around 10 or 11... Sorry will call you tomorrow..

99_STROKED_GT

I'll def be there. I've been spreading the word! Most of the people I've spoken with can't make it Sat due to work or prior obligations but myself and another recruit will definitely be going with Brian and his wife. Got a couple people who work at noon that are going to try to make an appearance at least. Excited as hell to be back in the game!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'll def be there. I've been spreading the word! Most of the people I've spoken with can't make it Sat due to work or prior obligations but myself and another recruit will definitely be going with Brian and his wife. Got a couple people who work at noon that are going to try to make an appearance at least. Excited as hell to be back in the game!!

We can always make it for later in the day like around 2 (Sonic Happy Hour). Im just ready to get things rolling....