• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

06 GT Rear Bumper

Jon

Donator
I've been trying to find an 06 GT bumper for some time. I want to swap out my V6 bumper for the GT so I can add in dual exhaust and I'm not fond if cutting holes in my car so I'm taking the pricier road on this one. Anyone in WA know of something local that could help me out or my friends here at WS?

Red

Jon use this code to get an additional 5% off. Though I'm sure Emilio could you you a better deal.
GTSTRY122109

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Jon I would talk to Par Ford about getting it painted. They are in Bremerton area. They did a great job on fixing bumps and bruises my car had

SingleTireFire05

Paid 200,00 for my front and back bumpers.Or go toNEWTAKEOFF.COM they will have everything u need even the side rock guards.

Jon

Donator
Thanks SingleTireFive05, I looked there any they only have the front bumpers tho so no luck. I haven't had a chance to track down the junk yards, I'm on Whidbey and everything here I've checked is no luck.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Jon if you go to the junk yard rite off of base they will do a search to see who has one.