• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SOLD 1991 Ford Mustang LX

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Wow- ok. I think ther is a misunderstanding about what we do. You are correct that we do strip cars. We strip them of ther aftermarket parts and put the back to stock. We have NEVER striped a perfectly good car completely for its parts. We do strip wrecked cars that we could not or should not put back on the road due to major damage in accident. So please do not think we strip good cars. That's what we do. We have bought many cars and they are on the road today. My intention for this car was to put it back to stock and put a 5 speed in it but I get that you do not want to sell to us. Thank You

I think he was saying he don't wanna pull parts off of it and sell them individually. Well that's what I took of it.

Ford1288

Donator
Meant no offense man, I have actually bought a couple parts from you for this car. This car just has a lot of sentimental value and want to see it go to someone who will appreciate it. Wicked roush there are current pictures on the Craigslist listing. I can see people's dislike from Craigslist, people are a pain in the butt.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ya I bet it did! Congrats on your sale I hope you got what you wanted for it.

Ford1288

Donator
Unfortunately it was some random dude. I told him all about wickedstangs but he said he was "too busy". But did say he would keep in touch with me. I got 1800 for it. Fair price for both parties I guess.

wickedbird

Congrats on the sale, I bet it was hard to let it go. I still miss my first Mustang and that was 14 years ago.