• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2nd Annual WS Sequoia Run

Renegade

Ok guys its time we get back out for another cruise. It's time we head down south for our second annual Sequoia cruise. Last year was a blast, but it sucked because we had Joe and Scott deployed. But this time everyone should be back from deployment (hopefully). The cruise is going to be on Sunday August 8th, meet up at the McDonald's parking lot on 12th at 7:30am and we will leave at 8am. I figure we do this the same way as last year, stop in Kawea for a photo op, then head on up the mountain, go all the way through the park and come out Kings Canyon and cruise on back to Hanford. Last year was a great time, and the scenery was spectacular. Who's down to go?
If there is any one from IE or SD that want to join us you are more than welcome. Im sure someone up here could find you a room

Renegade

If any of you SD guys drive up here we will definitely make it worth it, these are some sick mountain roads, last year all we heard was tires screeching and exhaust roaring

Renegade

ok sounds good, and Joe if this is alright with you, even though this is a club cruise, id like to make it an open cruise so we can get a bigger group, meaning invite the corvette guys, and anyone else who wants to come.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny it would be great if some of you could show up.

Yeah, having been up that way for a long time. But like I told Shane, I have plan for that Saturday. It all depends on how late it goes and if I can make it up to your neck of the wood in time. Remember I probably need to stop like 3 times for gas, too. LOL!

Renegade

Yeah, having been up that way for a long time. But like I told Shane, I have plan for that Saturday. It all depends on how late it goes and if I can make it up to your neck of the wood in time. Remember I probably need to stop like 3 times for gas, too. LOL!

i know the feeling, my car is going to be even worse now with a close ratio trans and 4.10s

tomcatdr

chris left before i did. i got back into cali this morning and had to get the car out and work out a few bugs. heading into fresno tommorow to pick up some parts to install this weekend.