• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Aloha NW Fl

Runvsofthisbull

Donator
Good day all name is Justin and am an officer in the AF stationed at Eglin and live in the Crestview. Currently on my honeymoon but def looking forward to meets/wrench days/shows/drives/and track days? Speaking of which, where is the closest 1320 ft of track around here? Anyway here is a little story about my car aka Baaricade.

2002 True Blue Mettallic Convertible (AKA Barricade) original owner and yes he was a V6 (solid 154k miles but still kicking just fine when I got the itch for more like most of us do). Then this happened....

Drivetrain all out of 2000 GT Roush stage one.
PA performance tubular K-member and A-arms.
Maximum motorsports caster/camber kit.
Maximum motorsports full length subframe connectors
Steeda competition springs.
Tokico blue/Mach/HP shocks and struts.
AFE cold air intake
MAC long tubes and Prochamber and original 40 series flowmasters with stock GT tailpipes.
Roush short throw shifter
Parchment Classic Concepts Light Bar
Bullet Rims

northerncountry

Jason welcome to the club! the build sheet is pretty nice I have to admit! The Prez down in FL is a crazy marine named James and his ridiculous 03 cobra putting down 570 hp and 616 tq ( if i remember the #'s right) and I mean crazy in a good way ha ha. Welcome again and have some fun!

yosemiddysam

Donator
I R the Vice Pres down here lmao. Sounds like ya got a beautiful Stang. UFC Fight at my house this weekend coupled with a wrench day. Hope to see you here.

fangs99

Welcome, Feel free to ask all the questions you have. And James has several nice toys.
I has the ugly duckling here.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wicked Stangs! Nice Mustang build you have there. You have a good group of guys down there with Yosi and Fangs.

Runvsofthisbull

Donator
Sounds good guys. Actually in Hawaii with my wife until April 30th for our honeymoon, but next time there is a UFC fight I'm def down James. I sold Tim Mullins the fog lights that I had sitting around and that's basically how I heard of the club. Plans def call for removal of my light bar and a maximumm motorsports 6 pt cage and then more engine mods/ tick flow heads + forged internals then eventually some extra power but I want it to be very street able and be able to hit both the drag strip and road course/drift from time to time.