• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

ANY WS MEMBERS IN THE MIAMI AREA???

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well, no answer back must mean there are no WS members in the Miami or south FL area. I guess I'll wait until my Stangs arrive from storage in socal and start up a Southern FL chapter of WS!!! I've seen numerous hot, sexy Stangs driving the Miami streets and a few really super show car quality on South Beach...wish me luck!!!

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'll be driving through P'Cola with my Mystichrome Cobra Vert :cool: around the end of the month. prob spend a night or two at the hotel right outside main gate to chill, reconnect with old Navy buds living in area, so if any of you Wicked Stang members wanna connect...let me know. I'll post my travel plans as soon as they get semi firm...i'll be driving from San Dog on US10 all the way to FL. I may even spend a night in San Antonio to see if ther are any Wicked Stangrs around.

DEF :bounce:

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
San Angelo is a great lil city. I've been there a few times in my military career and loved each stay. I was asking about San Antonio because they used to have a large chapter and I wanted to stop by ans see Juan, one of the three founding members of WS and a great dude!!!