• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 20, 2011] Whidbey Island Monthly Meeting (Oak Harbor, Wa)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Not going to make it like I wanted too. Cluctch is bad in the blackstallion. We need to have a wrench day. I have the new one already.

It woulda been nice to see you out here. Where do you wanna change it out at?

Jon

Donator
I got them already just need help putting them on, I've always watched them put on but never done it myself so I dont want to goof it up lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
If we would do it here at our hobby shop on Whidbey I know Napa will turn the fly wheel. I think it costed like $30 when we got Devins done. Is there a hobby shop in Silverdale? We may have to go out there and spend the night.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well they have the hobby shop right here on banger. I want to get it done and get some miles on the car before raceing the car
The opening track day is this weekend you know that right?

ben

Banned
jon he can put the ones u have on may cost u 30 but he hill get them nice and straight. or u and i can try to do it. we can pull it into my garage and stay warm and dry

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well they have the hobby shop right here on banger. I want to get it done and get some miles on the car before raceing the car
The opening track day is this weekend you know that right?

Ya I wanted to go on Friday but I would have to stay the night out there and I promised Antoinette we would do a family thing this weekend. What weekend are you off? You could come out this way we can install it then cruise for awhile then you got your cruise home which will put some miles on it.