• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Apr 22, 2012] Fabulous Ford Forever at Knotts Berry Farm (Buena Park, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This year's show will be on 4/22/2012. Registration for this event will be up on their website in late January. This is the link to the registration and additional information: http://fabulousfordsforever.org/

Alright Everyone, Here it is.. All will are on a schedule so don't be late:)
We will meet at Bennigan's in Mission Valley at 6am and roll out at 6:15am.
wickedstangs.JPG

San Diego Stangs will meet at (IN & OUT (Don't Know the Times)

sdstangsmeetup.JPG

REBEL STANGS are meeting at the REST AREA in Oceanside at 7:15 roll out when we arrive

rebelmeetup.JPG
We will stop at the Windmill on Palomar Airport Rd in Carlsbad at 6:45am to meet up with anybody coming from that area. We will leave Carlsbad at 7am and head to Rest Area which is about 20 mins.

This is going to be an awesome event.. Lots of Mustangs Come on out and have some fun...

Call me for more info
619-302-1499

View attachment 3321

Attachments

• sdstangsroute.JPG
    sdstangsroute.JPG
    312.2 KB · Views: 131
  • WickedRoute.JPG
    WickedRoute.JPG
    274 KB · Views: 130
  • windmill.JPG
    windmill.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 127

GhostRider

We'll be there! Hopefully we can get some others to come out too, it would be nice to see some new faces!

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I will be there for sure. I'm hoping that I will be able to bring my white convertable 5.0 out to play. It should be done and street ready by march. Can't wait. I already have bought so many goodies for it. Won't be the same car that is for sure

GhostRider

Just an FIY, myself and Dennis (Roushed2) will be cruising down to Knotts from the AV area along with some other fellow stang owners. If any members are near by or along the way, and would like to join along for the ride let me or Dennis know, so we can give you the meet up info. We'll be cruising there and back and may find a spot to grab a bite while we're down there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Emilio is out on a cruise this week. He won't be back until next week.

But if we can get a number of people who are interested to have their car's detailed then we can figure out a place and time to do it.

Ford1288

Donator
Let's just wait to hear from E. heard his guys work is really good and it's an excuse to barbecue

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Emilio is out on a cruise this week. He won't be back until next week.

But if we can get a number of people who are interested to have their car's detailed then we can figure out a place and time to do it.

Danny, we can have him come to my place again and detail the cars. Since I'm taking the race car, I'll tow it over and have him dress it up!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Danny, we can have him come to my place again and detail the cars. Since I'm taking the race car, I'll tow it over and have him dress it up!!!

Ok. Give me a date that works for you and I'll contact him to see if he's available and also need to get an estimate of how many will want a detail.