• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

April 2011 SC chapter meeting

mustangtim

South Carolina
We decided at the march meeting to have the april meeting at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Cherrydale location) at 3281 n.pleasantburg dr. Greenville SC 29609 april 3rd at 4:00. If anyone has any questions pm me or Bryan or just post it up here. We have checked this location out & they have plenty of room inside for the meeting. They also have plenty of parking for all of our Mustangs.

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
Hope to see a lot at this meet. Atleast a few new faces. Ill be there early to set up tent and banner. Cant wait to see everyone there.

mustangtim

South Carolina
Hope to see a lot at this meet. Atleast a few new faces. Ill be there early to set up tent and banner. Cant wait to see everyone there.

I dont have to work that day, so I can get there early too. I will bring the new tent, it will be a good time to try it out. Ill see everyone there!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
I forgot about the new tent. LOL Ill help you set it up. It takes longer to setup the first time. Ill bring My tent too and my "ping" pong table. With the banner and zip ties.

mustangtim

South Carolina
I am excited about the meeting today, the weather is nice so hope to see a good turn out. Ill see everyone there!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
The weather was great and had fun haning out with everyone. Man time flew today. 3 hours felt like only one! Met one new guy interested In joining. And another old friend that just to me tonight hes got a mustang now. But its a big block chevy motor on the gas. Hell be posting pics later on. Ill post some I took.

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
We had a member get pulled over tonight. Ill let him state if he wants to be known. The state trooper was in the parking lot for prolly 2 hrs. And soo as he heard his car start up the cop went down the street and waited for him to pull out. That is what I call entrapment. Then he delibrated waited for him to come by and pulled him over using lights and sirens. He wasnt speeding or spinning tires. Just shifting to fast for his likeing, and said he has too much hp for the street. Thats profiling. Just to let you know, hes not supercharged, turboed or nitrous fed. Said he could right him a ticket for recklace driving. I dont see how. He didnt spin tires, get sideways or hit rev limiter or powershifted, or speeding at all. Says he need to keep it at the track. But he wasnt racing. The cop threatned to take him to jail too. He got out with just a warning. But I hate when cops just want to pull you over for driving a mustang then find a reason to ticket you.

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
Some pics from today. My wife stole my rims to take to the meeting. LOL
2011-04-03_13-38-10_575.jpg

2011-04-03_16-07-51_378.jpg

2011-04-03_16-08-11_756.jpg

mustangtim

South Carolina
We had a member get pulled over tonight. Ill let him state if he wants to be known. The state trooper was in the parking lot for prolly 2 hrs. And soo as he heard his car start up the cop went down the street and waited for him to pull out. That is what I call entrapment. Then he delibrated waited for him to come by and pulled him over using lights and sirens. He wasnt speeding or spinning tires. Just shifting to fast for his likeing, and said he has too much hp for the street. Thats profiling. Just to let you know, hes not supercharged, turboed or nitrous fed. Said he could right him a ticket for recklace driving. I dont see how. He didnt spin tires, get sideways or hit rev limiter or powershifted, or speeding at all. Says he need to keep it at the track. But he wasnt racing. The cop threatned to take him to jail too. He got out with just a warning. But I hate when cops just want to pull you over for driving a mustang then find a reason to ticket you.

I agree totaly, (I left right after he did) I even saw the cop turn on the lights & pull him over! He had no reason to pull him over! I hate it when some policemen do stuff like that.

mustangtim

South Carolina
The weather was great and had fun haning out with everyone. Man time flew today. 3 hours felt like only one! Met one new guy interested In joining. And another old friend that just to me tonight hes got a mustang now. But its a big block chevy motor on the gas. Hell be posting pics later on. Ill post some I took.

The weather was perfect, there was a pretty good turn out. I think everyone had a great time, I know I did. I just hate that deal with the cop at the end! It might be a good thing we are moving to QS&L next month. We have been to many events there & never had any trouble like that.

mustangami

Donator
Had a great time at the meeting & the weather was perfect but Bryan, you could have left me out of the pictures.