• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bremerton Chapter meeting 26April 6:30 Pm

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Bremerton Chapter will be having there first Official meeting Tuesday the 26th. There is lots to discuss about up coming events in our area as well as our other Wa chapter areas. It will be great to have any one in area make it out and show support.
Place: DairyQueen
( address below)
Time: 6:30 PM
( time can be changed to help out with other WS members making trip out)

marker.png

Dairy Queen

Place page

9500 Ridgetop Boulevard Northwest
Silverdale, WA 98383-8500
(360) 613-0610​

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil I am going to try and make this but I can't promise. My issue is the ferry. The last ferry that leaves Port Townsend to Whidbey is at 830pm. That would barley leave any time for you meeting. If I drive around it will prob be about 3 hours or more. I have to see what I could do.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil I wished I could make it bro, but man it would be a 3 1/2 hour drive back tonight.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
K just let me know what colors. I hope you have a good turn out.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
We had 5 stang 2 no shows and 2 with out stangs.. pretty good for first meet. If you and Soji would have made it and other 2 shown
9 pretty good for first meet anyway. I gave them all a stack of cards so expect great things in future. I posted pics on facebook but wont let me pull them to computer to add here for some reason. Maybe Dave will add them I know he took some pics

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Good im glad to see you getting things rolling there. I'm sorry i couldn't make it, that drive is crazy long.

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
blackstallion06 said:
We had 5 stang 2 no shows and 2 with out stangs.. pretty good for first meet. If you and Soji would have made it and other 2 shown
9 pretty good for first meet anyway. I gave them all a stack of cards so expect great things in future. I posted pics on facebook but wont let me pull them to computer to add here for some reason. Maybe Dave will add them I know he took some pics

Yup i will have the pics i took up tomorrow. I also gave my friend some of the ones u gave me he lives in olympia he doesn't have a stang yet but he is going to get the 2011 gt end of this year.