• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Calling Out Subzero and Misled for MVW

spdpilot

Bringing my 98 Cobra and my best time is a 8.60 & 84mph so far. At 6 pounds of boost.

Be forwarned, I am adding a 4 pound pulley or a total of 10 pounds of boost, which ever comes first. And a new tune.

other potential mods include.... X-pipe, 4.30 gears, K-member. Depending on how I spend my money.

My goal is to break into the 7's, but realistically with my hurt tranny, I might hit low 8's.

I think Sub and I will be a close close race.

Lets DO IT!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I think Sub will smoke you while your fumbling around trying to get your car in gear :nonono:

:lol:

spdpilot

I think Sub will smoke you while your fumbling around trying to get your car in gear :nonono:

:lol:

I got that sorted out now...thanks to you :lol:

Well, at least in part. I adj the clutch and I am shifting about 6K on my 1-2 shifts.

I just haven't had the funds for the Auto swap yet.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Damn, I'm getting called out left and right like a cheap whore. First IgottaV8 and now you? LOL!

But I'm down. I'll answer any challenges thrown my way. Wow, is that what a little supercharger do? I bet if I was still N/A, I would be ignored like the guy with the plaque. LOL! Bring it on, I'll be there.

Misled20

are you sure you wanna call me out? My best is 8.317 @ 84 mph N/A. a few more parts have been delivered to my house and my nitrous might be working by then...

I accept your challenge:rock:

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Looks like we need to rename this "KOT CALL OUTS" instead of MVTW!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
my money is on misled regardless. i know for a fact he knows how to drag i wish i was there DAMN!!!!!! i just got my slicks in too and have no where to use them haha

spdpilot

Damn, I'm getting called out left and right like a cheap whore. First IgottaV8 and now you? LOL!

But I'm down. I'll answer any challenges thrown my way. Wow, is that what a little supercharger do? I bet if I was still N/A, I would be ignored like the guy with the plaque. LOL! Bring it on, I'll be there.

I am first, I got my $5 out first and I don't do sloppy 2nds

spdpilot

are you sure you wanna call me out? My best is 8.317 @ 84 mph N/A. a few more parts have been delivered to my house and my nitrous might be working by then...

I accept your challenge:rock:

Oh! Things happen while racing. I am running the same mph as the car is now, but I got parts also. If you are running nitrous, I might be in trouble!

Misled20

i was reading the rules on the call outs and noticed this

2. You may call out the person upto 2 positions higher than you on the list.

if you are at rank 13 and I'm in position 6, I think I am out of reach for you right now.

i will still race you if others agree with the call out

northerncountry

Well Subz the second you straped on the KenneBell you just moved up in the world since you havent been able on a good track to see where you are actually at.

spdpilot

why not???? But spdpilot, wouldn't you be going backward racing me? LOL!

Haha! Well, maybe you are my sandbag win? So I am guaranteed to gain a few spots? JK! Really, I would be happy to win against you and I don't think it is a slam dunk by any means.

Misled, I don't think I am going to beat. It "should" be a good race, but I really don't think my car is up to it and something tells me he is going to have a few extra parts!

spdpilot

i was reading the rules on the call outs and noticed this

2. You may call out the person upto 2 positions higher than you on the list.

if you are at rank 13 and I'm in position 6, I think I am out of reach for you right now.

i will still race you if others agree with the call out

Ok... I will withdraw my challenge then. I will just race Sub.... I think I will have my hands full with just him anyways.

I am on the list using my Truck, the slowest vehicle i own. My car is 2 seconds in the 1/8 faster. Not a big deal and rules are rules. We shouldn't start breaking them now.