• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chapter Events

WS Gathering of SoCal Chapters?

• Not Interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostRider

How's it going I.E. Chapter?! Just wanted to drop in and shoot a proposal for a WS Gathering of SoCal Chapters. It would be nice for all of us to connect with our fellow Wicked Stangs members from other cities, that we don't see. Seeing as how we haven't done anything like this in the past, it would be nice to set something up! Let me know if you all are interested in setting this up! I'll be getting in touch with all the other SoCal Chapters for the same proposal. Hope to hear back from you guys!

Scott86GT

I live in murrieta and theres alot of meets here on wednesdays. i wont be attending the san diego meet tomorrow

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm up for it.

How about next week when some of us go out for the Remember the Fallen show on the 12th? Some of us will be there on Friday the 11th.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I will be showing up the night of the 10th after midnight; I'm racing Irwindale Thursday night. I'll have all day Friday in Victorville to set something up. Lets plan on a Friday night meet up!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I will be showing up the night of the 10th after midnight; I'm racing Irwindale Thursday night. I'll have all day Friday in Victorville to set something up. Lets plan on a Friday night meet up!!!

Sounds good. I'm going to cruise up with Jared and whoever else is coming Friday morning.